Thank you for submitting a bracket for our Ice Cream Madness Contest! This contest is played by guessing which flavor will sell the most during the day of the match up. You can affect the outcome of the day’s matchup by coming in and purchasing the ice cream that you picked to win! Here is how the game is played:
- Download and print a bracket from our website at www.rowleysredbarn , you can also come into either Red Barn location and pick up a bracket.
- Choose which flavor in each matchup that you think will sell the most at our stores and write it as the winner that will advance in the tournament. We will weigh both flavors at our stores at the end of the day and declare the day’s winners.
- Continue filling out the bracket until you have a champion! Don’t forget to guess how many pounds of your favorite flavor sells in the championship matchup in case of a tie.
- After you have completed your bracket make sure you fill out the identifying information on the bottom so that we can reach out to you if you win.
- There are 2 ways to submit your bracket: You can turn it in at either of our stores, or you can take a picture of your bracket and email it to email@example.com. Brackets need to be turned in by March 13th at midnight.
- We will update the bracket and leaderboard on our webpage and on our social platforms daily!
- You can keep score of your own bracket by tallying points for each correct flavor guess. Round one guesses are worth 1 point, round two is 2 points, quarterfinals are 3 points, semifinals – 4 points, and the championship is worth 5 points.
Have fun and good luck!!
Contest Official Rules for Ice Cream Madness Tournament – 2023
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE ON THIS WEBSITE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility – The Ice Cream Madness Tournament Contest is open to all legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Colombia who are at least eighteen (18) years old or have consent of a legal guardian that is at least (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Rowley’s Red Barn and other companies associated with the promotion of the contest, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Sponsor – This Ice Cream Madness Tournament Contest is sponsored by Rowley’s Red Barn, located at 901 South 300 West, Santaquin, Utah 84655.
- Agreement to official Rules – Participation in this Ice Cream Madness Tournament Contest constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- Contest Period – The Contest begins on March 4, 2023 at 8:00 a.m. MST and ends on April 1, 2023 at 9:00 p.m. MDT (the Contest Period). Entries must be received before March 13, 2023 11:59 p.m. MDT (Submission Deadline). All entries that are submitted after the Submission Deadline will be disqualified. Submission for the Contest must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to enter – Download the bracket and print it. Select the flavors that combined you believe will sell the most in the two Red Barn stores located in Santaquin, and Washington, Utah. Bracket selection will close on March 13, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. MDT.
- How to win – The days of the tournament will be posted on the bracket page. Ice cream will be scored by weight of ice cream sold for that day. Whichever ice cream flavor sells the most by weight will continue on to the next round. If you selected the correct flavor then you will be awarded points. There will be one (1) point for the first round, two (2) points for the second round, three (3) points for the third round, four (4) points for the finals and five (5) points for the winner. If there is a tie we will use the amount of lbs. sold of the winning flavor. Whoever is closest will be the winner.
- Prizes – First prize will be one 2.5 gallon tubs of ice cream to be redeemed sometime in the year 2023. Second place prize will be one Rowley’s Red Barn Pie of your choice and a medium take home of vanilla ice cream. Third place will be a gift certificate for four small ice cream.
- Winner Notification – Winners will be notified by email (the email provided during registration) on or before April 9th.
- Winner List – A list of the winners will be posted on our social media sites, and listed at both Rowley’s Red Barn stores on the week after the contest concludes.
- Privacy – All email addresses, phone numbers and other information collected in this contest will not be sold or given to any third party. Rowley’s Red Barn will keep and may send out infrequent promotions and other messages to the email addresses and phone numbers collected.
- Disclaimers – Rowley’s Red Barn will be accurate and fair in weighing and judging this tournament. This tournament is meant to be enjoyable and to be fun. If there are any glitches or problems with the programming of this contest, the contest will be void and Rowley’s Red Barn will not compensate you for your time or effort into this contest.
- Liability – By entering this contest you agree to release Rowley’s Red Barn and all owners, employees and parent or sister companies from all liability relating to this contest; you agree to hold Rowley’s Red Barn free from injuries, compromised health, death, financial responsibility for any of the aforementioned regardless of whether they are caused by negligence. By registering you forfeit all right to bring a suit against Rowley’s Red Barn for any reason related to this contest.