[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Homemade Peach Jam (no pectin recipe)
• 3 1/2 pounds peaches (1 lb = 3 to 4 medium peaches), peeled, pitted, and cut into chunks
• 2 1/2 cups sugar (remember, you can start with less sugar and add more if needed)
• Juice from one lemon (Lemon juice is naturally high in pectin and will help the jam set.)
1. Add peaches and lemon juice to medium sauce pan. Bring to boil over med high heat, using a spatula or masher to crush peaches to desired consistency.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Add sugar. Bring peaches back to a boil, stirring frequently.
3. Continue to boil and stir, until peaches reduce and reach desired consistency. (Anywhere from 15 to 25 minutes – jam should stick to spoon when lifted and turned sideways.)
Enjoy! (We sure did.)
Recipe and Photo from: scatteredthoughtsfromacraftymom.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”11889″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row]